Return, Exchange, and Order Cancellation Policies
If we haven't shipped it out yet, we’re happy to help with your order (cancellations, modifications, etc.). Just drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll handle it.
Returns and Exchanges
We accept compliments, love letters and unworn returns (within 30 days of
your order date).
- To start a return, you’ll need your UPS tracking number. Paste your tracking information here and select "Track".
- Select “Return Package.”
- Select a reason for your return — we want to know so we can make it better! — and hit "Submit" to print a pre-paid return label. Be sure to include your original invoice with the returned item indicated.
Note: if you didn't receive a UPS tracking number, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are just a few friendly stipulations:
- The product must be new, unused, and unwashed (Returns that are damaged, soiled, and/or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to you).
- All Argent hangtags must still be attached.
- Original proof of payment must accompany each product.
If you don’t have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return or exchange along with original proof of payment:
- Your name and billing address.
- The name, address and ZIP code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift.
Some tips to streamline the process:
- If you want to exchange your item for an alternate item, we suggest returning it and purchasing the new item separately.
- Please don’t combine returns from multiple orders in one package, otherwise your refund may be delayed.
- To avoid size and fit issues on future orders, refer to our size charts. We are against vanity sizing, and our garments run smaller than other brands you may be used to wearing.