Social Media ManagerDave Christeson @ 2021-04-05 21:54:32 -0700
New York City | Marketing Team | Reports to Marketing Director
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our growing marketing team. Someone who excels at social media strategy, content planning and thrives on helping women feel confident. Our goal in this role is to achieve a higher level of customer engagement and intimacy while also increasing web traffic and revenue.
This role reports directly to the Marketing Director, and is a full-time role based in our New York City Headquarters.
- Support growth objectives by maintaining a high level of community engagement across all social platforms that results in increased brand advocacy and awareness—Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube.
- Develop and own the social media content calendar, including organizing monthly meetings to review plans and soliciting input on future opportunities.
- Recommend post frequency on each social channel and execute daily organic posts across all social channels.
- Continue to test and learn strategies to maximize value of our influencer/community relationships.
- Maintain brand voice that resonates across all channels.
- Stay up-to-date with technology, tools, social trends and marketing strategies.
- Learn new social media channels best practices and how to engage and build a community organically.
- Perform regular audits of the brand’s social presence.
- Monitor competitors’ presence and activity on relevant social channels.
- Develop and own reporting and analysis of all organic social channels and influencers.
- Establish KPI targets for 2021/2022 across all social channels and influencers.
- Report on weekly metrics.
- Prepare formal monthly, quarterly and annual reviews of analytics and insights for all social media platforms with actionable suggestions growth, engagement, new followers, and top creative.
- Run experiments to optimize social media posts.
- Participate in agency strategy and performance meetings.
- Aid in execution of ad creative planning and launch.
- Recommend opportunities to apply learning from paid to organic and vice versa.
Who you are
- Strong conceptual thinker with design sensibilities.
- Results driven with a can-do and positive attitude and abundance of optimism.
- Highly adept in your approach to problem solving while being known for delivering creative solutions.
- A collaborative team player with an interest in learning and listening to others.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and hardworking with a positive attitude.
- Possesses empathy, kindness, humility, and a sense of humor.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years of social media/ marketing experience.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, be flexible and take on new job duties.
- Experience with content creation, copywriting, graphic design, Photoshop experience, and strategy.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and professional work environment.
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to New York City.
What we offer
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate team.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Health benefits for eligible employees.
- Paid vacation and holidays for eligible employees.
- Clothing discount.