Retail Store Manager, NYCSali Christeson @ 2023-06-20 15:32:47 -0400
New York City | Retail Team | Reports to Director of Retail
We are looking for a best in class, innovative Retail Store Manager to lead our new NYC store. This person is someone who excels at customer experience, clienteling, retail operations, and multi-tasking. This role reports directly to the Director of Retail, and is a full-time role based in our New York City Headquarters.
- Drive business results to exceed KPI goals.
- Bring forth feedback and ideas to Argent HQ team to increase market mindshare and showroom success.
- Implement and innovate around workflows, policies and procedures to improve business efficiency.
- Open and close the store, oversee cash handling and other operational procedures.
- Recruit and hire the very best team members, managing all aspects of scheduling within headcount requirements and labor budget.
- Manage store operations, inventory organization, supply ordering and all other aspects that keep the store running.
- Conduct initial onboarding as well as ongoing training on product and systems.
- Own the development of Argent team members assessing talent and managing performance.
- Be a product and brand expert delivering an on brand experience to our customers.
- Must be available evenings, weekends and holidays.
Who you are
- Confident, ambitious, and stylish.
- A strategic thinker with a proven track record of achieving results.
- A coach and mentor who can lead a team toward a desired result.
- Detail oriented and operationally minded with experience in systems and process implementation.
- Committed to giving working women confidence with every interaction.
- Quick to build rapport and relish giving great customer service.
- An innovative problem solver who stays cool under pressure.
- Obsessed with making your customers lives easier with functional apparel.
- Creative and passionate about the work you do.
- 5+ years of retail customer service or hospitality experience.
- Successful in leading and motivating others toward a desired result.
- Experience in store or business operations, inventory management and point of sale systems.
- Fashion experience a plus.
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to New York City.
What we offer
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate team.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Health benefits for eligible employees.
- Paid vacation and holidays for eligible employees.
- Clothing discount.