Part-time Client Advisor, NYCSali Christeson @ 2023-06-20 15:35:39 -0400
New York City | Retail Team | Reports to Store Manager
We are looking for a Client Advisor to join our growing retail team. Client Experience is the beating heart of our operation and the retail stores are the touch point with our clients. Whether connecting and hosting the Argent community or providing expert styling , you're ready to help with anything. You are a self-starter with world-class customer experience skills and prior retail tenure. You are responsible, organized, and passionate about creating an authentic experience and delivering unprecedented results for clients. You love to communicate with people, style, and be part of a team that is doing meaningful work. You are intellectually curious, eager to build connections, and enjoy taking the initiative to elevate every in store experience.
As a Client Advisor you will drive in store experience, participate in events, and communicate with our clients via phone/email, creating the most important line of engagement for our company. This role will act as a subject matter expert who delivers energetic, thoughtful styling solutions to our customers.. Ensuring client satisfaction requires creativity, authenticity, passion, and an unwaveringly positive attitude.
This role reports directly to the Area/Store Manager, and is a non exempt part time role based in our New York City store that requires weekend, morning, and evening availability.
- Drive and exceed KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales.
- Hosting clients and other stakeholders with the ability to provide personalized customer experience.
- Collaborate with HQ team to train and coach on new and existing products to elevate overall level of product knowledge in the store.
- Identify and/or create sales opportunities inside and outside store environment to activate network to recruit prospects and clients.
- Establish strong personal relationships with clients from different backgrounds.
- Support client relationships through constant focus and attention on client books. Develop and maintain client profiles and manage clienteling activities on a day to day basis.
- Handle customer service requests and respective processes.
- Act as a brand ambassador in and out of the store.
- Organize and execute all operational tasks in detail and with care.
- Maintain the store environment according to visual merchandising standards.
- Support the daily operations of the store when leadership is not present such as opening/closing the store.
Who you are
- Confident, ambitious and stylish.
- Deeply passionate about being a client advocate; you have a knack for connecting with people and delivering service that is effortless for our clients.
- Results driven with a can-do and positive attitude and abundance of optimism.
- Loves style and to style, takes time to understand your client, making each interaction memorable.
- Highly adept in your approach to selling while being known for delivering an authentic experience for our customers..
- Committed to giving working women confidence with every interaction.
- Quick to build rapport and relish giving great customer service.
- An innovative problem solver who stays cool under pressure.
- Obsessed with making your customers lives easier with functional apparel.
- Freakishly organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to juggle multiple competing priorities and conversations with clients, and maintain store operating standards to help improve client happiness.
- Empathy, kindness, humility, and a sense of humor.
- College degree or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a client facing environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills..
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Expert in Microsoft Office and Google Suite a plus.
- Savvy with web-based applications such as point of sale and customer database management.