Business Operations AnalystSali Christeson @ 2021-04-15 23:16:21 -0400
New York City | Operations Team | Reports to Director of Operations
We are expanding and looking for an experienced Business Operations Analyst to help scale our business. You are an enthusiastic, self-starter with a can-do attitude and entrepreneurial mindset. We're a results-focused team and will drive operational efficiencies across all areas of operations—IT, order management, supply chain, and customer experience. You will be involved in managing day to day operations, developing processes, and supporting the team as needed. Looking at the business through the lens of people, process, and solutions, you will be interacting with all team members, including retail, to ensure the business is running as efficiently as possible.
- Implement tools and best practices across the company to drive operational efficiency, establish processes, and encourage ongoing learning and development.
- Contribute to the management of the entire supply chain from development to production.
- Proactively identify and work with all team members to understand issues and implement appropriate solutions.
- Manage day to day operations as it relates to order management, customer experience, and inventory management.
- Provide ongoing support and ensure processes are being trained and followed by retail and corporate teams.
- Develop, document, implement, and manage the rollout of new processes and tools.
- Perform data analysis as needed.
Who you are
- Loves digging into the details, highly analytical, and organized in your approach to problem solving.
- Able to break down complex issues into clear and concise analysis/output, providing clarity for the business team to take action.
- Ability to manage competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- Results driven with a can-do attitude.
- Entrepreneurially minded, self-motivated, and comfortable moving projects forward with full autonomy.
- Mastered in quickly learning new tools and technologies.
- BA / BS or equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience in operations, finance or supply chain.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must reside in New York City.
What we offer
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate team.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Health benefits for eligible employees.
- Paid vacation and holidays for eligible employees.
- Clothing discount.