Marketing CoordinatorSali Christeson @ 2022-08-01 12:06:32 -0700
New York City | Marketing Team | Reports to VP, Marketing
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to support the execution of all integrated marketing strategies across web, social, paid media, email, press, influencer, and more. You have a passion for marketing, and are driven and excited to contribute to a growing team.
This role reports to the VP, Marketing, and is a full-time role based in our New York City Headquarters.
- Support execution of the strategic marketing plan.
- Create and maintain internal presentations.
- Assist in the compiling, analysis and reporting of campaign performance.
- Coordinate the creation and development of marketing materials.
- Support a variety of marketing team campaign tasks.
- Execute on special initiatives and projects that drive Marketing team engagement and cohesion.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help get projects off the ground.
- Be the team project manager and keep everyone organized and on track for deadlines across several projects.
Who you are
- Strong customer-first thinker.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Takes initiative and is proactive about sharing ideas.
- Knows when to ask questions.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and hardworking with a positive attitude.
- A problem solver.
- A collaborative team player with an interest in learning and listening to others.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong people skills.
- 1+ years of functional marketing experience.
- Strong product knowledge and understanding of competitive landscape.
- High level of analytical skills and conceptual creative ability.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Passionate about the brand mission.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and professional work environment.
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to New York City.
What we offer
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate team.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Health benefits for eligible employees.
- Paid vacation and holidays for eligible employees.
- Clothing discount.