Free shipping. Free returns. Freedom, in general.
Graphic Designer - Los Angeles, CAMary De Bonis @ 2019-09-06 21:51:50 -0700
We launched our brand in 2016 with an aim to fill a gap in women’s work attire. We design innovative products that empower women through technical suiting and stylish, functional workwear designed to level the office playing field. Our team is passionate about our mission, product, and community.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with 2-3 years of experience to join our growing team who is passionate about all things design: from email and website updates, to print and packaging, to brand development, retail design, and content creation, this role will execute on a variety of design problems. Must be collaborative, conceptual, willing to learn new design disciplines, and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
This role reports directly to the Creative Director, and is a full-time role based in our Los Angeles Headquarters.
- Provide support to Creative Director in the creation of design across a variety of mediums: retail, social, email, web, print, packaging, etc.
- Keep up to date on trends in design, branding, art, advertising, and fashion
- Apply design skills and creativity to complex business problems from conception to production
- Be a proactive problem solver by seeking out opportunities to better our visual communication and design
- Execute innovative creative ideas to advance Argent’s brand vision
- Partner and collaborate with other team members to unite the visual brand guidelines and consistency across design and any assets
- Create social content including graphics, illustrations, and typography
- Production work for digital, and print assets, as well as photo retouching (notes)
- Graphic design, layout design, icon and graphic design
Who you are
- Strong conceptual thinker with design sensibilities
- Results driven with a can-do and positive attitude and abundance of optimism
- Highly adept in your approach to problem solving while being known for delivering creative solutions
- A collaborative team player with an interest in learning and listening to others
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and hardworking with a positive attitude
- Possesses empathy, kindness, humility, and a sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 2-3 years of experience in a Graphic Designer role for ecomm, an agency, or in-house creative team
- Strong conceptual skills
- Well organized, detailed, and solutions oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge a must. Lightroom, after effects and any others are a plus
- Working knowledge of Sketch
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Experience creating gifs and/or animation a plus
- Knowledge of packaging dielines a plus
- Experience in spatial or retail design a plus
- Must have a resume and an online portfolio of work to be considered
What we offer
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate team
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health benefits for eligible employees
- Paid vacation and holidays for eligible employees
- Clothing discount
Email us at email@example.com.