Editorial Director, Brand ContentSali Christeson @ 2021-04-24 12:07:47 -0700
New York City | Marketing Team | Reports to Marketing Director
We are looking for an Editorial Director, Brand Content to join our growing marketing team. The leader in this role will develop and execute content across a number of mediums designed to drive brand awareness and engagement at all stages of the customer journey. They will constantly seek to align and refine a content marketing strategy to meet consumer needs and the overall business mission.
This role reports directly to the VP, Marketing, and is a full-time role based in our New York City Headquarters.
- Lead all content efforts including strategy, conception, creation, and measurement.
- Develop, refine, and scale a robust content strategy that allows for a team of internal and external contributors to efficiently create helpful, rich content in a timely manner.
- Develop and own the brand storytelling approach and style.
- Define and cross-functionally communicate success metrics for all content initiatives, aligned to company goals. Track performance to ensure content marketing plans deliver expected business outcomes.
- Stay intimately familiar with the Argent product roadmap and overall business strategies to ensure that key innovations, campaigns, strategies, and objectives are coming to life through content.
- Work with Marketing and external team members to ensure engaging content is created for all audience segments in all stages of the customer journey.
- Engage in conversations with other members of the Marketing team to determine content needed and the ideal mediums for delivering the content.
- Define scalable processes for content creation including cross-team collaboration and proper resourcing.
- Manage the content plan, and report progress to leadership.
Stay attuned to content marketing trends and best practices.
Who you are
- Strong conceptual thinker with design sensibilities.
- Results driven with a can-do and positive attitude and abundance of optimism.
- Highly adept in your approach to problem solving while being known for delivering creative solutions.
- A collaborative team player with an interest in learning and listening to others.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and hardworking with a positive attitude.
- Possesses empathy, kindness, humility, and a sense of humor.
- 8+ years of experience in content marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism.
- Passionate about the brand mission.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and stay composed under pressure.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, be flexible and take on new job duties.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and professional work environment.
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to New York City.
What we offer
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate team.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Health benefits for eligible employees.
- Paid vacation and holidays for eligible employees.
- Clothing discount.