New here? We'll send you a Starter Kit.
Customer Experience ManagerSali Christeson @ 2021-05-09 17:33:46 -0700
New York City | Operations Team | Reports to Chief Operating Officer
We are looking for a Client Experience Manager to join our growing team. Client experience is the beating heart of our operation and responsible for all of the touch points with our clients. Whether offering styling advice or troubleshooting orders, you're ready to help with anything. You are a self-starter with world-class organization skills and prior customer service experience. You are responsible, organized, and passionate about creating an authentic experience and delivering unprecedented results for clients. You love to communicate with people, solve problems, and be part of a team that is doing meaningful work. You are intellectually curious, eager to question assumptions, and enjoy taking the initiative to find creative solutions.
- Responsible for all aspects of Argent’s client services function, with the long-term goal to strategically build, develop, and lead the client services function and team.
- Serve as a proud Argent brand ambassador and seamlessly navigate between multiple client interactions and internal systems, while working towards clearly defined quality and productivity goals.
- Provide personalized and compassionate support and tackle client challenges through impactful and creative personalized solutions for each client to build lasting relationships.
- Engage with clients via phone, chat, social media, and email channels.
- Maintain knowledge of all Argent product including fit, styles, and inventory.
- Maintain awareness of new tools and technologies along with trends and patterns in client communications, and create self-help and other creative tools to delight our clients.
- Take feedback on product and other aspects of our business, and liaise with colleagues in other areas of Argent to improve our company.
- Track our success in building client happiness and report these to leadership.
- Contribute to an empathetic, positive, and energetic team culture.
Who you are
- Deeply passionate about being a client advocate; you have a knack for resolving issues and delivering service that is effortless for our clients.
- Results driven with a can-do and positive attitude and abundance of optimism.
- Loves digging into the details, highly analytical, and comfortable working through escalated situations.
- Highly adept in your approach to problem solving while being known for delivering creative solutions.
- Entrepreneurially minded, self-motivated, and comfortable moving things forward with minimal guidance.
- Freakishly organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to juggle multiple competing priorities and conversations with clients, and track trends and data to help improve client happiness.
- Enthusiasm for and vast knowledge of fashion and fit.
- Empathy, kindness, humility, and a sense of humor.
- College degree or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a client facing environment resolving client issues across multiple communication channels (email, phone, chat, etc).
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Expert in Microsoft Office and Google Drive a plus.
- Savvy with web-based user-support applications.
What we offer
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate team.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Health benefits for eligible employees.
- Paid vacation and holidays for eligible employees.
- Clothing discount.